Multiple Sclerosis & Ayurveda
The 4-week Free Study Group
Launched on Sept. 13, 2020, with our first experimental Zoom classes to introduce Ayurveda to those who may most benefit, Micheline Wong, BScPT, MHSc, BSc and founder of this program, invited Jaisri to join in, especially for the Ayurveda introduction.
Now we’ve recorded the basic introduction in 4 classes (each with class notes) and have posted the videos for all to view free of charge. The program will be of interest to those affected by MS or indeed any ‘auto-immune’ disorder. Please forward to those whom you feel will benefit!
At your leisure, please do watch to understand the basic principles of Ayurveda such as pathogenesis, tissue genesis, and assimilation of nutrients and emotions. Please convey this opportunity to those living with MS. Your feedback on these programs is very much appreciated.
What will you learn?
- Ayurveda history, theory and natural ways of healing
- Ayurveda body typing or the ‘tri-dosha’ model of Prakruti & Vikruti
- How imbalances can create disease and how to help regain individual balance
- How to support balance in your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being
- How food choices, digestion, routines and habits affect outcomes such as MS
We hope the discovery of Ayurveda science can help enhance your quality of life and those near and dear to you.
For more Information and to join our mailing list, please contact:
Tim Crocker, Administrator at 778-327-8049
13 September 2020
20 September 2020
27 September 2020
04 October 2020